- Can you use a Freeview box without an aerial?
- Can I watch Freeview on a smart TV without an aerial?
- Can I watch Now TV without an aerial?
- Can you get Freeview through WIFI?
- What is the best indoor aerial?
- Does a Humax box need an aerial?
- Do you need an aerial for a TV with built in Freeview?
- Can I watch Freeview on my smart TV?
- How do I get my indoor aerial to work?
- Is Netflix free on now TV?
- Can you have 2 now TV boxes on the same account?
- Will a now TV box work on any TV?
You can only get Freeview via an aerial, and usually a rooftop one is required.
It’a a terrestial service.
You can’t get any Freeview channels via a Sky box.
What you will get without a sub are the Sky non-sub channels (Freesat From Sky).4 Mar 2012
Can you use a Freeview box without an aerial?
We’re at our best when we’re connected to both your aerial and internet. If you aren’t able to use an aerial, your box will still work, but you won’t be able to watch any Freeview channels or some On Demand players.
Can I watch Freeview on a smart TV without an aerial?
No, you will not pick up any stations without an aerial. Since it is a smart TV it should have internet TV services built in. Such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, just to name some. So, you will not need an aerial, unless you want to watch live TV in your area.2 Aug 2017
Can I watch Now TV without an aerial?
No. To watch NOW TV, simply connect the NOW TV Device to your TV and then your existing broadband. You’ll however need an aerial to watch the 60 Freeview and 12 HD Channels.
Can you get Freeview through WIFI?
Nope – the ONLY way to receive Freeview is through an aerial. You can also view broadcast TV through cable (Virgin) or satellite (Sky, Freesat, free satellite) and some channels will stream over the internet (BBC1 & 2 – most programmes) but it’s no replacement for ‘free broadcast TV’ that you’re looking for.8 Jan 2015
What is the best indoor aerial?
The best indoor TV aerials 2019
- 1byone Freeview TV aerial with stand: The best basic indoor TV aerial.
- August High Gain TV aerial: The best compact aerial for travel.
- SLx 27806R Pillar Indoor TV Aerial: A stylish option for strong signal areas.
- Philex SLx Gold 27769RG aerial: The best aerial for bad signal areas.
Does a Humax box need an aerial?
Re: Does the Smart Box need an aerial? Haven’t used any Freesat Freetime satellite boxes, but owned a Humax Freeview+ and BT YouView box (manufactured by Humax) and they have both been totally reliable and easy to operate / record with.
Do you need an aerial for a TV with built in Freeview?
All TVs since 2010 come with Freeview built in so once you have unpacked the TV and set it on its stand/wall mount the most important thing you need is an aerial in good condition to pick up the Freeview signal. Plug the TV in and fit the batteries to the remote. Plug in the aerial and turn the TV on.
Can I watch Freeview on my smart TV?
Most Freeview HD TVs are now also ‘Smart TVs’. This means that they will give you all the standard Freeview channels and HD channels, but also, if they are connected to the internet, can provide you with a host of other entertainment options, including TV ‘on demand’. Find out more about Freeview HD with Smart TV.
How do I get my indoor aerial to work?
Thankfully, there are some simple tips and tricks that will help you get optimal reception with your indoor antenna.
- Find out where the broadcast towers are in your area. Aiming your antenna at TV transmission towers can improve reception.
- Place the antenna in or near a window.
- Go high.
- Test different antenna placements.
Is Netflix free on now TV?
From today, the Netflix app launches on NOW TV streaming devices, meaning you can now easily watch all your favourite shows in one place. Priced at £45.99 the NOW TV Smart Box with 4K & Voice Search is the lowest priced 4K streaming device in the UK and is available from nowtv.com.
Can you have 2 now TV boxes on the same account?
Yes that’s no problem, when you set up your new box just login with your usual username and password, you can have up to four devices registered to your account and watch NOW TV on up to two at the same time.
Will a now TV box work on any TV?
The NOW TV Smart Stick and the NOW TV Box both let you watch all the best and latest movies, shows and live sports on your big screen. You can watch your favourite shows with catch up TV from BBC iPlayer, All 4 and more. Plus access over 50 extra apps, including Netflix, YouTube and Vevo.