- How can I check my Airtel number offers?
- How can I check my Airtel plan?
- What is the code for checking Airtel subscription?
- What is Airtel unlimited plan?
- How can I check my Airtel 4g sim?
- What is 4g plan of Airtel?
- How do I check my Airtel broadband plan?
- Why is Airtel charging for validity?
- How do I check my unlimited data balance on Airtel?
How can I check my Airtel number offers?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Dial *121# From your registered Airtel mobile number.
- Step 2: Press option “5” on the menu that pops up.
- Step 3: Now Press option “1”
- Step 4: Check Your Airtel Balance Out!
How can I check my Airtel plan?
To view your Airtel Plan on web, go to this link and login using your Airtel mobile number. You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#.
What is the code for checking Airtel subscription?
If you have a desire to make airtel balance check of your airtel plan, then everything you need to do is to dial a specific USSD code. If you to make the airtel data balance check code on Android, then try to dial *223# for your subscription data balance.
What is Airtel unlimited plan?
— Airtel Rs 399 unlimited pack: The second unlimited pack Airtel offers is Rs 399 unlimited pack. It offers unlimited local and STD calls, free and unlimited roaming incoming and outgoing calls, 100SMS a day and 1GB data per day. The validity is more than Rs 199 plan.
How can I check my Airtel 4g sim?
However, to enjoy 4G, customers’ devices need to be 4G enabled and before that they also need to know if your SIM card is 4G enabled.
So let’s find how to check if the SIM card is 4G enabled.
|Mobile Carriers||Check 4G-enabled|
|Airtel (016)||Dial *123*44#|
|GrameenPhone (017)||Dial *121*3232#|
3 more rows
What is 4g plan of Airtel?
Under the Rs 399 plan, Airtel is offering unlimited voice calls, both local and STD, to its prepaid users. It is also offering up to 84GB of 4G data for 84 days. The plan comes up with a daily FUP limit of 1GB.
How do I check my Airtel broadband plan?
Please enter the registered mobile number(airtel or non-airtel) for your airtel broadband . you can even login with FB or Google account. Login to you account.
- Pay your bills.
- Check your account balance.
- Recharge your account.
- View payment history.
- View your detailed monthly usage.
- Raise requests & complaints.
Why is Airtel charging for validity?
Airtel is now charging its prepaid subscribers Rs 23 to automatically renew the validity for incoming and outgoing calls provided under ‘special recharge’ packs. Initially, it alerted the subscriber to recharge their number if the validity for outgoing and incoming calls is nearing its expiry.
How do I check my unlimited data balance on Airtel?
- Figure out your 2G data balance. On your mobile phone, dial *123*10#.
- Determine your 3G data balance. Open up your mobile phone.
- Get your 4G data balance. On your mobile phone, dial *123*19#.
- Use an app to track your data usage. There are a number of apps that can be used to track your data usage on the Airtel network.