7 Ways to Lower Your Cable Bill
- Do Your Research. As with any major purchase, make sure you do your research about the cable providers in your area.
- Downsize Your Cable Package.
- Bundle Your Telecom Utilities.
- Get Rid of the DVR and Modem.
- Slim Down to One Cable Box.
- Haggle, Negotiate and Get a Better Deal.
- Cut the Cord.
How can I lower my Internet bill?
If you can’t live without the internet, here are some of the best ways to cut your costs:
- Use a service to lower your bills.
- Review your bill.
- Shop around.
- Haggle hard.
- Bundle your services.
- Set up auto-pay.
- Create reminders.
- Look for subsidized programs.
How can I get my cable bill lowered?
Here are five things you can do to lower that cable bill:
- Assess what you watch: Get rid of extras, downsize your plan.
- Examine those extra fees.
- Skip the two-year contracts.
- Call your cable company and negotiate.
- Consider a leap to streaming services.
How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
3 ways to lower your Comcast cable and internet bill
- Sign up for a streaming service and downgrade to Limited Basic cable.
- Contact the Customer Solutions department to negotiate a lower rate.
- Buy a modem and router combo to eliminate monthly equipment fees.
How can I save money on my Comcast cable bill?
- Step 1: Understand your Comcast Bill. Save on Monthly Cable Modem Equipment Rentals. Save Money by Using Cash Back Portals.
- Step 2: Consider Cable TV Alternatives. Hulu. Dish.
- Step 3: Calling Comcast Directly to Negotiate. Comcast Customer Service Hours and Phone Number. Offer #1: Chat.
- Final Results.