How do I watch my dish anywhere?
Open your DISH Anywhere app and make sure you’re logged in before following the steps below.
- Android. Select Guide. Select ALL. Select Live Stream, then select DONE. Select the program you want to watch. Select WATCH.
- iOS. Select Guide. Select ALL. Select Live Streaming, then select DONE. Select the program you want to watch.
Do you have to have the hopper for dish anywhere?
You must have a Sling-enabled DVR – either the Hopper With Sling, ViP SlingLoaded 922 or a ViP 722 or 722k with a Sling Adapter. Once you log in with your DISH user ID and password, ensure your Sling-enabled DVR is selected in the upper right corner.
How do I reset dish anywhere?
Press and hold the power button or press the reset button.
On the left side of your receiver is a power button. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds then release, your receiver will reset.
Can’t get dish anywhere working?
How Do I Fix It?
- On your DISH Receiver, do any error messages appear?
- Check if the device you’re using for DISH Anywhere is supported.
- Check if you’re using the correct receiver on DISH Anywhere.
- Make sure the device you’re using for DISH Anywhere is connected to the internet.
- Restart your device.
- Contact us.