How to add OTA Channels to My Channels
- Press the Sling button on the remote to launch the My TV screen.
- Scroll down to the “My Channels” ribbon.
- Scroll over to the far right and select “Edit”
- All of the available Local and Sling channels will appear.
Can you get local channels on Sling TV?
Get popular channels, like Bravo and CNN, while Sling TV local channels make sure you can watch nearby news & sports absolutely free. Additionally, access to live local channels from FOX and NBC are available with our Sling Blue in select cities.
How do I add AirTV to my sling TV?
How to Set-Up AirTV on the Sling App
- Download the Sling App on an Android or iOS mobile device.
- Sign in, or create an account with Sling™.
- Open the app settings and select the “Over-the-Air Channels” option.
- Click on “Set Up AirTV”
- Choose to Connect through WiFi or Ethernet.
- Follow on screen instructions to connect mobile device directly to the AirTV.
How can I get local channels with Roku?
Check out the channel suggestions below. Popular Roku channels DIRECTV NOW, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV deliver local channels in select markets*. If you’re interested in CBS specifically, CBS All Access offers 126 live and local CBS channels. Note: these channel require a monthly subscription.