Sky Magic Eye Installation, Problems & Solutions
- Ensure that the Sky box is turned on connected to the TV.
- Connect the sky eye to the back of the ‘RF 2’ outlet on the back of the Sky box.
- Press the ‘services’ button the Sky remote.
- Select ‘system setup’
- Press ‘0′, ‘1′ & ‘Select’ in quick succession.
How do I turn on rf2 on Sky HD box?
How do I activate the RF2 output on my SKY™ box?
- Press the SERVICES button.
- Press the NUMBER 4 button, then the NUMBER 0 then the NUMBER 1 button.
- Press SELECT button.
- Press the NUMBER 4 again.
- Press the DOWN ARROW button once.
- Press the SIDE ARROW button once.
- Press the DOWN ARROW button once again [save new settings]
- Press SELECT.
How do you use magic eye?
Hold the center of the printed image right up to your nose. It should be blurry. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance. Very slowly move the image away from your face until the two squares above the image turn into three squares.
How do I connect my Sky TV link?
Turn off the power to your Sky box. Plug iO Link into iO port on the back of your box. Connect the iO Link to the TV Link using the coaxial cable.
- Press Services, 0, 0, 1 Select (setup highlighted)
- Scroll across to RF Outlets.
- Then down to RF Outlet Power Supply, switch this on.
- Press Green to save settings.
What is a Sky Magic Eye?
The device connects between the coaxial cable and the aerial socket on the back of the TV. The Eye then sits on top of the TV and users can change the channel with the satellite remote without leaving the room.
How do I set up RF on my Sky HD box?
Press ‘Services’ on the Sky remote, then type 4 0 1 and press ‘Select’ (HD boxes: ‘Services’ , 0 0 1 then ‘Select’) Select the “RF outlets” option. Change the RF channel number to a number of your choosing (between 21 and 68). It’s important not to clash with a TV service on the same number.
Does Sky HD box have RF output?
NO RF out on new Sky box! The iO-Link from Global creates an RF output on new Sky HD boxes that do not have an RF2 output (currently just the Sky DRX595). The iO-Link once connected to a Sky DRX 595 will allow you to use a Sky TV Link (Magic Eye) in another room to control the Sky box.
How do magic eye puzzles work?
How Do Magic Eye Pictures Work? Then, he’d select a circular area of dots within the image and shift that area slightly in a second image. Someone viewing the two pictures side by side perceive a circle floating above the background, even though the random dots had no depth cues.
Why can’t I do magic eye?
A number of things can cause binocular and stereo vision impairment — most commonly, deviations or misalignments of one or both eyes (“crossed eyes” or “wall eyes”), situations where one eye is dominant because visual stimulation either transmits poorly or not at all from the other, astigmatism or cataracts.
Are Magic Eyes bad for your eyes?
Optometrist here: The ability to do magic eye pictures is an indication that your eyes are working together correctly, and you have good stereopsis (aka 3D vision or depth perception). In the long term doing lots of them won’t do any lasting damage either, the eyes are more robust than you think!