Netflix on DISH
- Push the MENU button (or press the HOME button twice if your remote does not have a MENU button) and select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix credentials. You only need to log in once!
- Select the program you want to watch and enjoy!
Can I get Netflix with Dish Network?
Netflix is now available on Dish’s second-generation Hopper DVR, both companies announced today. With the news, Dish is claiming itself to be the first major US pay-TV provider to give Netflix a home on its set-top box.
Can I add apps to my DISH Hopper?
Dish allows third-party apps on Hopper. The Hopper DVR has been a hit for Dish Network, but the company is hoping that it can improve upon success. Dish Network is opening up its application programming interface (API) to allow third-party developers to create or upgrade remote apps for the Hopper.
How do I connect my DISH Hopper to the Internet?
Connect with Wi-Fi
- Go to your Hopper receiver – on your remote, press the MENU button once or the HOME button twice.
- Select “Settings,” then “Internet”
- Select “Wireless Setup,” then “Wi-Fi Wizard”
- Find your network name, then select “Next”
- Enter your password if needed, then select “Save”