How can I get local channels without cable?
Here are a few ways to watch and stream local TV.
- Install an HD Antenna. One of the simplest ways to watch local channels without cable is to simply purchase an antenna.
- Watch online.
- Install major networks’ apps.
- Get Sling TV.
- Watch local TV on FuboTV.
- Install local TV stations apps.
- Watch on YouTube.
- Subscribe to YouTube TV.
How can I get cable cheap?
14 Cable Alternatives to Save You Money
- 14 Cost-Effective Cable Alternatives.
- Disney+ ($7–13 per month)
- Hulu ($6 per month)
- Hulu Live ($45–51 per month)
- Netflix ($9–16 per month)
- Amazon Prime Video ($9 per month)
- Apple TV+ ($5 per month)
- HBO NOW, Showtime, or Starz (starting at $15 per month)
How much does it cost to get basic cable?
Basic cable packages cost around $30 per month, though this varies by provider and service area. Learn more about what to expect from basic cable with our article “Basic Cable Channels.”
How can I get free network TV?
1. Get an HDTV Antenna
- Directional and Omni-directional (Types of Antennas) There are two types of antennas: Directional and Omni-directional.
- Indoor vs. Outdoor Antennas (Where to Put Your Anttena)
- Use TV.com.
- Visit the Network websites.
- Use Classic Television Online.
- Purchase a Roku Device.
- Watch YouTube Videos.