To delete a recording, press the DVR button and navigate to the recording on the stored shows screen.
Navigate to the show and press the blue delete button to remove the individual recording.
In the case of a series, select the series and the option will trigger to delete the single show or the entire series.
How do you manage recordings on Dish Hopper?
Organize your recordings by placing them in custom folders.
- Press the DVR button.
- Press the RED COLOR or Options button, depending on your remote.
- Select Manage Recordings.
- Arrow to and select which programs you wish to add to your folder.
- Select Move to Folder.
- Select a Folder or Create New Folder.
How do I get my DVR to stop recording a series?
To stop automatically recording episodes of a TV series:
- Press the DVR button on your remote control and select Scheduled.
- Highlight an upcoming episode of the series and press OK.
- Select GET MORE INFO.
- Select VIEW SERIES INFO.
- Select CANCEL RECORDING and confirm on the next screen.
How do you change recordings on Dish?
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Record Plus.
- Select your desired Record Preference changes.
- Select Done.
How do you watch recorded shows on DISH?
Watching a Recording
If you would like to view a program that you previously recorded, press the DVR button on your DISH remote. b. Scroll through until the program you would like to watch is highlighted, and press SELECT.