It may take up to a minute before the box is ready to be switched back on.
- Press and hold down the red reset button located behind the MY SKY panel at the front of your box.
- Hold this down until all the lights appear on the box, then release.
- All the lights will turn off and the box will go through a reboot.
How do I do a full reset on my Sky HD box?
WARNING: A System reset will permanently delete all your recordings! Switch your Sky+HD box off at the wall. Hold down the Left and Right arrow buttons on the top of your Sky+HD box. While still holding down the Left and Right arrow buttons switch your Sky+HD box back on at the wall.
How do I reset my sky box with the remote?
1.Press and hold standby. 2.Wait for the remote command light (left of the standby light on the front panel) to begin flashing. 4.The remote command light will continue flashing for approximately 15 seconds and then the standby light will turn red. 5.Confirm the light on front panel is red and leave for a few seconds.
What do I do if my sky box won’t turn on?
- Turn off the mains.
- Press the left and right arrow buttons either side of the select button on your Sky remote.
- Keeping the buttons pressed, turn on the box again.
- Continue pressing the buttons and within 60 seconds the blue/green circle lights on the box will light up.