Follow these steps:
- Select ALL SETTINGS from the right screen menu.
- Go to PROGRAMMES.
- Select PROGRAMME TUNING AND SETTINGS.
- Select AUTO TUNING.
- Tick the SATELLITE box, click Next.
- Select FREESAT.
Does LG Smart TV have Freesat?
As of September 2015, Freesat channels became available on a number of new and existing LG TVs. Freesat is available on LG TV models UH620V, UH625V, UH630V, UH650V,UH661V, UH668V, UH770V and UH850V, in screen sizes ranging from 32” to 65”. Finally, you will have to connect to satellite and enable the Freesat channels.
Can you get a TV with Freesat built in?
Getting a TV with Freesat built in. If you’re in the market for a new TV, look for one with Freesat built in. You’ll be able to access over 200 TV and Radio channels, without the need to connect an additional device.
How do I start my LG Smart TV?
Press the Smart button on the included remote to access the Smart Home menu. From there, the LG Smart TV will take you through a setup wizard. Follow the onscreen prompts to connect to your home’s Wi-Fi and your cable box. Once connected, you’ll be able to access online videos, apps and more.
How do I program channels on my LG TV?
How to set up over-the-air channels on your LG TV
- Select antenna.Using the RF connector on the back of the TV, you can hook up the coaxial cable from your antenna or cable connection.
- Enter ZIP code.To locate full programming information for your local channels, the TV will require your ZIP code.
- Connect your antenna.
- Begin scanning for channels.