How do you connect your Sky box to WIFI?
Suggested clip · 40 seconds
How to connect your Sky+ box to your internet – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why does a sky box need two cables?
A Standard Sky box just needs one cable feed from the satellite dish LNB, but Sky+ and Sky+HD need two feeds from dish to box. Well, the Sky+ box has two tuners (to allow simultaneous viewing and recording of different channels) and therefore two feeds from the dish are required.
How do I get my Sky box to work?
It may take up to a minute before the box is ready to be switched back on.
- Press and hold down the red reset button located behind the MY SKY panel at the front of your box.
- Hold this down until all the lights appear on the box, then release.
- All the lights will turn off and the box will go through a reboot.
How do I connect my HD box to my TV?
Use HDMI to Connect Your STB to Your HDTV
- First, determine if your set-top box has an HDMI connection.
- Locate one of the HDMI ports on your HDTV.
- Attach one of end the HDMI cable to your HDTV and the other to your set-top box HDMI out.
- Turn on your HDTV and STB.
- Switch the input on your TV to the HDMI port you chose.