Visit dishanywhere.com to stream content to your computer, tablet, or mobile device, or download the DISH Anywhere app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire HDX, or Kindle FireTV Stick.
To watch offline, transfer your DVR recordings to your device or purchase a HopperGO.
How can I watch Dish TV anywhere?
Visit dishanywhere.com and log in with your mydish.com username and password.
- Changing Channels. Select Live TV. Select the plus or minus buttons or enter the channel you want to watch in the Hop to Channel: field.
- Viewing Status. Select Live TV. Select TV Status. Select Join to join a different program.
How do I sign in to dish anywhere?
Once logged in, the device becomes authorized for DISH Anywhere.
- Enter “dishanywhere.com” in your browser bar.
- Select Log In.
- Enter your mydish.com username and password.
- Select LOG IN.
How can I watch dish anywhere without Internet?
If your DVR does not have Sling technology, you can connect a Sling adapter to your DVR before using DISH Anywhere. To watch your recorded programs without an internet connection, connect your phone or tablet directly to your DVR and download the shows and movies you want to take on-the-go.
Do you have to have a hopper to use dish anywhere?
You must have a Sling-enabled DVR – either the Hopper With Sling, ViP SlingLoaded 922 or a ViP 722 or 722k with a Sling Adapter. Once you log in with your DISH user ID and password, ensure your Sling-enabled DVR is selected in the upper right corner.
Can I watch dish on my phone?
DISH Anywhere app is available on both iOS and Android devices. Not only can you watch DISH from your Hopper or Joey, but with DISH Anywhere app you can access the DISH TV app through your laptop or desktop computer, with your mobile devices, a tablet, or a smartphone.
How do I pair my phone to dish?
Connect Your ViP Receiver to Phone Service
- Connect the phone cable to the back of the receiver.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select System Setup.
- Select Installation.
- Select Phone System.
- Enter your required Phone System setup information.
- Select Done.