United States cable news.
As some of the most highly available channels, FNC, CNN, and MSNBC are sometimes referred to as the “big three” with Fox News having the highest viewership and ratings.
Does Fox News have the highest ratings?
According to data released Wednesday by Nielsen, Fox News Channel delivered a total prime-time audience of 2.5 million viewers, up 3% from 2017. Hannity was the highest-rated cable news show for the second year, with an average audience of 643,000 (viewers 25-54) and a total audience of 3.275 million.12 Dec 2018
Is Fox News still Number 1?
The network also released a statement today celebrating 17 consecutive years as the most-watched cable news network. FNC first became No. 1 in total viewers at the end of the Nielsen month in January 2002.29 Jan 2019
What is the most watched news show?
The Top Cable News Shows of April 2019
- Hannity: 3,086,000/ 17 telecasts / -5%
- Tucker Carlson Tonight: 2,834,000 / 19 telecasts / +9%
- The Rachel Maddow Show: 2,630,000/ 20 telecasts / -13%
- The Ingraham Angle: 2,455,000 / 18 telecasts / -2%
- The Five: 2,398,000 / 20 telecasts / +10%
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell: 2,081,000/ 20 telecasts / -10%
1 May 2019
Who has the highest ratings on cable news?
CNN’s top-rated hour, Cuomo Primetime, finished in 26th place. For Fox, the ratings data released Tuesday by Nielsen put the network into a staggering unbeaten streak as the most-watched cable news network in prime time and total day, at 208 consecutive months.30 Apr 2019