Best antennas compared
|Price||No of channels (NJ)|
|Antennas Direct ClearStream Eclipse||$39||65|
|1byone Upgraded 2019 Digital Amplified Indoor HD TV Antenna||$25||49|
|U Must Have Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna (no longer available)||$28||62|
3 more rows
What is the best antenna to get the most channels?
Best indoor TV antennas at a glance
- AmazonBasics Indoor Flat TV Antenna (35-Mile Range)
- TERK Trinity Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna.
- Antennas Direct ClearStream Eclipse 2.
- Antop HD Smart Bar AT-500SBS.
- Antop HD Smart Antenna SBS-301.
- Winegard FlatWave Amped FL5500A.
- Mohu Blade Indoor/Outdoor Bar Antenna.
What antenna gives you the most channels?
The 4 Best TV Antennas
- 1Byone Super Thin HDTV Antenna. The Best Indoor TV Antenna Directional.
- Mohu Leaf 30 Flat Antenna. The Best Indoor TV Antenna Multi Directional.
- Channel Master Digital Advantage 60. The Best Outdoor TV Antenna Directional.
- Antennas Direct ClearStream 2V UHF/VHF Indoor Outdoor HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range.
How can I get more channels with my antenna?
Here are my hints and tips to help you get the most channels with your indoor antenna.
- Experiment with Different Locations in Your Home.
- Use a Longer Cable To Reach That Window.
- Face it Towards the TV Transmitter Towers.
- Lay Your Antenna Flat Horizontally.
- Move it Higher Up (Highly Recommended)
Are there antennas that pick up cable channels?
The truth is, there is no such thing as a TV antenna that picks up cable channels…in the literal sense anyway. That said, this doesn’t mean you won’t be able to pickup these same “cable-like” over-the-air television broadcast channels such as, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and many others.