- What is lifetime validity in Airtel prepaid?
- What is lifetime validity in Idea prepaid?
- Why has Airtel removed lifetime validity?
- What is lifetime validity in Vodafone prepaid?
- How can I extend my Airtel prepaid validity?
- What is i/c validity in Airtel?
- How can I check my idea Sim lifetime validity?
- How can I extend my idea SIM validity?
- What is service validity in idea?
- Why is Airtel charging for validity?
- Do SIM cards expire if not used?
- How can I reactivate my Airtel SIM after 90 days?
- How can I extend my Vodafone SIM validity?
- How can I check my Vodafone SIM validity?
- What is unrestricted validity?
What is lifetime validity?
Lifetime validity essentially means you pay a certain amount — between Rs 950 and Rs 999 at the moment — for a prepaid card and you get a mobile connection for life with free incoming calls.
What is lifetime validity in Airtel prepaid?
What is lifetime validity in Idea prepaid?
Here’s a list of best Idea Prepaid Plans with price ranging from Rs 3 to Rs. 10000.
Idea Recharge Plans Prepaid List.
|Pack / Plan||Validity||Price (Rs.)|
|Topup – Rs. 7.47 Talktime||Lifetime||10|
|100 MB Combo 3G / 4G Data Pack||1 day||9|
|SMS Pack 8||5 days||8|
7 more rows
Why has Airtel removed lifetime validity?
Airtel is facing a rapid decline in its ARPU due to a large number of inactive connections, and this new reduced seven days incoming calls validity after expiry looks to enforce subscribers to recharge and help maintain ARPU.
What is lifetime validity in Vodafone prepaid?
50 MB 3G / 4G Data Pack 3G-4G Data: 50 MB, extra @Rs.0.04/10KB. (price per day: Rs. 9.0). 60 MB 3G Data Pack 2G-3G-4G Data: 60 MB, extra @Rs.0.04/10KB. (price per day: Rs. 5.5).
Vodafone Recharge Plans Prepaid List.
|Pack / Plan||Validity||Price (Rs.)|
|60 MB 3G Data Pack||2 days||11|
8 more rows
How can I extend my Airtel prepaid validity?
1 and a national SMS at Rs. 1.5. All this comes with a validity of 28 days.
Airtel Brings Rs. 23 Recharge to Extend Validity of Prepaid Accounts by 28 Days
- The Rs. 23 recharge pack extends validity to 28 days.
- The new recharge doesn’t include any voice or data benefits.
- It is called Plan Voucher 23.
What is i/c validity in Airtel?
The 28 day validity stands for outgoing calls whereas Airtel offers unlimited validity for incoming calls on the both the packs.
How can I check my idea Sim lifetime validity?
Idea Lifetime Validity Plans and Offers
Steps to be followed to avail Idea recharge Lifetime Validity plan are; the customer needs to enter their Idea mobile number, select postpaid/prepaid option, choose ‘Idea’ from the operator column and the circle to which the user belongs.
How can I extend my idea SIM validity?
A SIM card needs 2 things to work, validity and balance. Each time you add top up credit, you will also get additional validity days.
USSD method to Extend your SIM’s validity
- Press : * 934 * 30 # for 30 days extension.
- Press : * 934 * 90 # for 90 days extension.
- Press : * 934 * 180 # for 180 days extension.
What is service validity in idea?
!dea Offers Instant Validity Extension. In its endeavor to provide the best to its customers, Idea Cellular has come up with yet another convenient service that should warm the hearts of its precious customers. This innovative service permits a customer an extension up to 30 days at the rate of Rs. 10 per day.
Why is Airtel charging for validity?
Airtel is now charging its prepaid subscribers Rs 23 to automatically renew the validity for incoming and outgoing calls provided under ‘special recharge’ packs. Initially, it alerted the subscriber to recharge their number if the validity for outgoing and incoming calls is nearing its expiry.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
Generally unused SIM cards will expire if there is no cash balance on the account.
How can I reactivate my Airtel SIM after 90 days?
If your Airtel Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
- Try to request re-activation via email to email@example.com or customer care.
- Visit nearest airtel store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
How can I extend my Vodafone SIM validity?
Vodafone also notes that upon the end of validity, if the user fails to recharge, it will check if the user has sufficient balance, and deduct Rs. 24 to extend the validity by 28 days more. The pack is available on the MyVodafone app for all prepaid users.
How can I check my Vodafone SIM validity?
There are various alternative ways other then ussd code to check your Vodafone prepaid number balance and validity. Just dial the *141# *111# SMS – *143#
What is unrestricted validity?
Airtel has introduced what it is calling “India’s first unrestricted-validity plans for prepaid mobile customers”. The company on Thursday unveiled three new data plans with unrestricted validity for prepaid subscribers in Delhi and Mumbai circles. The new Airtel plans are valid for 2G, 3G, and 4G data.