Top 10 UK ISPs By Subscriber Size
- BT (PlusNet, EE) 9,339,000.
- Sky Broadband (UK+IRE) (Est.) 6,200,000.
- Virgin Media 5,266,700.
- TalkTalk (on-net) 4,289,000.
- Vodafone UK 606,000.
- Glide (Mostly Students) 400,000.
- Post Office 400,000.
- Ask4 (Mostly Students) 130,000.
What is the best broadband in the UK?
BEST UK BROADBAND PROVIDERS: IN A NUTSHELL
- Top speeds – Virgin Media takes the crown, with EE a close second.
- Coverage – BT have the UK’s best coverage.
- Customer support – Virgin’s customers are the happiest.
- Value for money – Plusnet are very hard to beat on price.
Who has the best Internet service?
Residential Internet Providers in Memphis
- AT&T Internet. 97.2% (855) 336-6372.
- AT&T Fiber. 8.8% 1,000 Mbps.
- EarthLink. Coverage Reported. 1,000 Mbps.
- Xfinity. 98.6% 987 Mbps.
- C Spire Fiber. 1.4% 1,000 Mbps.
- Ritter – Cable. 0.5% (888) 336-4466.
- Ritter – DSL. 0.4% (888) 336-4466.
- Ritter – Fiber. 0.0% (888) 336-4466.
Which broadband network is best?
Here are the top 10 internet service providers who give away truly unlimited internet at Rs 1,000:
- Airtel Broadband Plans.
- Excitel Broadband Plans.
- MTNL Broadband Plans.
- SITI Cable Broadband Plans.
- Spectra Broadband Plans.
- BSNL Broadband Plans.
- Gigatel Broadband Plans.
- ACT Fibernet Broadband Plans.
2 Jun 2018
Is Sky Broadband better than BT?
Sky resells fibre broadband over the BT network, however their average download speed is only up to 63Mb. Sky broadband is marginally faster than BT broadband in real world tests, and Sky is also cheaper, plus they have a better reputation for customer service than BT.14 Sep 2018