Today’s Best TV Deals
- Sony Bravia 700-inch 4K Smart TV — $1198.
- Toshiba 43-inch 4K Fire TV — $349.
- Samsung 55-inch Class 4K Smart TV — $448.
- Vizio 50-inch 4K Smart TV — $260.
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K Smart TV — $498.
- Vizio 70-inch 4K Smart TV — $698.
- LG 55-inch 4K LED Smart TV — $380.
- LG 65-inch NanoCell Smart TV — $1,000.
What is the best budget 4k TV?
Our favorite 65-inch set for the money is the Samsung 65-inch Q9FN QLED TV, which delivers outstanding picture quality and surprisingly robust audio for $1,000 less than comparable OLED systems. The best budget 4K TV is the TCL 43S517 Roku Smart 4K TV, which delivers a striking 50-inch picture with excellent contrast.
What is the best inexpensive smart TV?
Our Top Picks
- Best Budget: TCL 28S305 28″ Roku Smart TV.
- Best Value: TCL 50S425 50” 2019.
- Runner-Up, Best Value: Insignia NS-55DF710NA19.
- Best Picture: Sony KD43X720E 43″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV.
- Runner-Up, Best Picture: LG 49UK6300PUE 49″ 4K Smart TV.
- Best Smart TV: Toshiba 55″ 4K HD Fire TV Edition.
- Best Design: Samsung NU7100.
What is the smallest 4k TV?
Samsung UN40NU7100FXZA Flat 40-Inch 4K TV
It’s the smallest in the series with other units ranging from 43 inches, 50 inches, 55 inches, 58 inches, 65 inches, and 75 inches.
How much is a 4k television?
Price. The first 4K Ultra High-Definition TVs to hit the U.S. in 2012 carried a $20,000 price tag. And four years ago, the price of entry was about $7,000. While good quality 55-inch to 65-inch 4K HDR TVs are likely to cost $650 or more during holiday sales, standard 4K TVs can be found far below those prices.