- What is the top rated morning news show?
- What is the most watched morning show?
- What is the number 1 morning show?
- What is the most watched news show?
- What is the number one rated news channel?
- What is the highest rated news channel?
- Who has better ratings Today Show or Good Morning America?
- What are today show ratings?
- Who watches Good Morning America?
- What are the ratings for the morning news shows?
- How many viewers does the Today Show have?
- What is the number one cable news show 2019?
- Who is the top rated news network?
- What is the most watched show on cable TV?
- Which is watched more CNN or Fox News?
- Is Fox News Channel an entertainment channel?
- What is the viewership of Fox News?
Good Morning America stood as the most-watched morning news program for the week, and has remained No.
1 in overall audience for seven consecutive years.
Today, on the other hand, finished No.
1 among adults 25-54 for a whopping 185th consecutive week.
What is the top rated morning news show?
Good Morning America was No. 1 for Q4 2018 in total viewers, while Today was No. 1 among younger news viewers, including the advertiser-preferred A25-54 demo. Averaging roughly 4.1 million total viewers in Q4, GMA marked its 7th consecutive year as the most-watched morning show for a 4th quarter.
What is the most watched morning show?
Today’s No. 1 finish in the A25-54 demo marks a whopping 180 consecutive weeks in first place in that category. Not only did the NBC morning show win the demo, but it was also the most-watched morning show in total viewers on Wednesday and came within just 29,000 total viewers of GMA for the week.
What is the number 1 morning show?
NBC’s Today was the No. 1 morning show for Q1 2019 among adults 25-54, topping GMA and CBS This Morning for the 14th consecutive quarter.
What is the most watched news show?
The Top Cable News Shows of April 2019
- Hannity: 3,086,000/ 17 telecasts / -5%
- Tucker Carlson Tonight: 2,834,000 / 19 telecasts / +9%
- The Rachel Maddow Show: 2,630,000/ 20 telecasts / -13%
- The Ingraham Angle: 2,455,000 / 18 telecasts / -2%
- The Five: 2,398,000 / 20 telecasts / +10%
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell: 2,081,000/ 20 telecasts / -10%
What is the number one rated news channel?
In fact, Fox News posted by far the most significant year-over-year ratings losses of cable news’ big three. Despite finishing No. 1 in total day viewers, FNC was -11 percent vs. what it averaged in January 2018. The network was -10 percent in total prime time viewers.
What is the highest rated news channel?
FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January.
Who has better ratings Today Show or Good Morning America?
“Today” continued its dominance, however, in the more important category, winning viewers between 25 and 54, the demographic coveted most by advertisers. “Good Morning America” attracted an average of 4.51 million viewers during the period, compared with 4.46 million for “Today” and 3.86 million for “CBS This Morning.”
What are today show ratings?
Today was the top-rated morning show this past week among adults 25-54, marking its 179th consecutive week the show at the top of the heap among that demographic. The NBC morning show won in all relevant categories (including total viewers) on Wednesday and Thursday.
Who watches Good Morning America?
The primary anchors are Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan alongside breaking news anchor Amy Robach, entertainment anchor Lara Spencer and weather anchor Ginger Zee. Good Morning America has been the most watched morning show in total viewers and key demos each year since Summer 2012.
What are the ratings for the morning news shows?
Morning Show Ratings: Week of July 8
|• Total Viewers:||3,534,000||3,452,000|
How many viewers does the Today Show have?
According to the most current data from Nielsen, GMA, Today and CBS This Morning averaged a combined 11.542 million total viewers in the 2017-2018 season. That’s -636,000 from the 12.178 million viewer average for 2016-2017 (-5 percent).
What is the number one cable news show 2019?
Rachel Maddow was the No. 1 cable news host for first quarter of 2019. Wait, what? It depends on how you slice it. Hannity averaged the most total viewers of any cable news show for the quarter, 3.1 million, per live-plus-same-day data from Nelsen.
Who is the top rated news network?
2018 Ratings: Fox News Is the Most-Watched Network on Cable for the Third Straight Year
- Nielsen Cable News Ratings for 2018 (01/01/18-12/30/18) vs.
- Fox News: 2,434,000 total viewers (+1 percent); 463,000 A25-54 (-5 percent)
- CNN: 988,000 total viewers (-6 percent); 323,000 A25-54 (-12 percent)
What is the most watched show on cable TV?
TOP 100 SHOWS OF 2018-2019, TOTAL VIEWERS
|Rank||Title (Network)||VIEWERS (000)|
|1.||NFL Sunday Night Football (NBC)||19,276|
|2.||The Big Bang Theory (CBS)||17,436|
|4.||Game of Thrones (HBO)||15,319|
60 more rows
Which is watched more CNN or Fox News?
Among viewers 25-54, the demographic most coveted by national advertisers, the falloff for CNN was even more stark: down 41 percent. CNN drew 198,000 viewers in the demo, behind MSNBC (255,000) and Fox News (389,000). CNN’s top-rated hour, Cuomo Primetime, finished in 26th place.
Is Fox News Channel an entertainment channel?
Fox News. Fox News (officially Fox News Channel and abbreviated FNC) is an American pay television news channel. The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas in New York City.
What is the viewership of Fox News?
In the primetime 8-11 p.m. slot, Fox News averaged 2.4 million total viewers (down 1% from the year-ago quarter), with including 421,000 in the key 25-54 demo, while MSNBC averaged 1.9 million total viewers (up 3% from 2018) and 333,000 in the 25-54 bracket.