Here are ten of the best long-range TV antennas on the market today:
- Channel Master CM-2020 Long Range Outdoor TV Antenna.
- Xtreme Signal Long Range Yagi Style VHF/UHF – Long Range Outdoor HDTV Antenna (HDB91X)
- 1byone Amplified Outdoor Digital HDTV Antenna.
- ANTOP UFO Amplified Long Range Omni-directional TV Antenna.
Which antenna has the longest range?
Xtreme Signal Long Range Yagi Style VHF/UHF HDTV Antenna HDB91X. Another popular long-range TV antenna is the Xtreme Signal HDTV antenna. Since it features a high-gain design, it’s able to pick up UHF signals from 70 miles.
How far can a TV antenna reach?
(Short range is up to 25 miles, medium up to 55 and long from 50 to 70 and beyond.) In coastline terrain, TVFool data indicates only an attic or rooftop antenna will receive those channels. The long-range antennas below, however, should do the job for clear-shot, long-range signals.
What antenna is best for my location?
The 4 Best TV Antennas
- 1Byone Super Thin HDTV Antenna. The Best Indoor Antenna (Directional)
- Mohu Leaf 30 Flat Antenna. The Best Indoor Antenna (Multi-Directional)
- Channel Master Digital Advantage 60. The Best Outdoor Antenna (Directional)
- Antennas Direct ClearStream 2V UHF/VHF Indoor Outdoor HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range.
How can I extend the range of my antenna?
If you find that the signal is weak, try the following:
- Install a TV Antenna Booster. A digital antenna booster can be installed to extend the range of your TV antenna.
- Adjust the Location and Direction of the Antenna. The position of your antenna makes a big difference.
- Avoid Wireless Gear.
- Add More Coaxial Cable.